FLC 4.55% 9.2¢ fluence corporation limited

agree, stockrock, as I thought it was around a 12 wk process...

1. 739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    agree, stockrock, as I thought it was around a 12 wk process from install to steady state....maybe it is as short as 4-6 wks? Surely they wouldn't paint this on the side if not achieved yet....and twitter is a handy way for them to update the public (shareholders) on progress without having to take the time to prepare a market release and have it checked, approved, etc, before release.

On a very quick scan of the article, I noted that they are now pushing the addition of MABR (via CMABR?) straight into the treatment train of centralized waste water plants, re nitrate compliance. This allows immediate and rapid compliance of a waste water treatment plant prior to the role out/installation of SUBRE later, once available? This would also be an inexpensive add on for a centralised plant. Each CMABR container is maybe $100-$200k each ($30k for 3 modules then container, shipping and remainder of equipment inside).....so $1m spend buys up to 1,000m3/day of nitrate treatment before spending $4-5m on SUBRE upgrade?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.