FLC 0.00% 10.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Media update, page-1253

1. 1,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    The article is quite one sided though.

I have a lot of contacts in Cape Town - word on the street is that the Israeli's know water treatment better than anyone else.

Obviously a South African tenderer will be favoured (as would an Australian one over here), so Murray & Roberts' proposition appears very attractive (as a domestic engineering firm).

Also to note is that a lot of the previous issues were to do with the Cape's government (not ANC but DA) clashing with federal government - kind of being held hostage.

There is a new PM in South Africa (Cyril Ramaphosa) who has been a successful businessman vs the previous guy (Zuma) who was fairly corrupt. So even though South Africa had been considering a weakening of their relationships with Israel, the new PM may not be so quick to do so.

Irrespective, we've also got to realise that despite being Israeli technology, Fluence is a global company.

Personally, I think even a single win in Cape Town is a huge success and will give Fluence some great press. Time will tell if that happens, just got to hope FLC's offering is competitive for the situation.
    Last edited by akkatracker: 23/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $108.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $1.378K 13.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 54138 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 43216 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.