FLC 0.00% 10.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Media update, page-1266

1. 1,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1856
    Cognitive dissonance can be challenging and, yes, confusing too. Those are pretty much it’s defining features. It’s infinitely more preferable to me though than, say, dumbing the world down so that I could paint in broad strokes and fall to the then inevitable Dunning-Kruger effect. Since it’s entirely up to me how I approach thought, i’d rather embrace detail and intricacy even if it’s difficult. Israel challenges me, yes. If it doesn’t challenge you then you’re either not looking closely enough, or perhaps you’ve been able to absolve yourself of the inconvenience of a moral code. So you know, for me this goes for the US, China, Australia and all the others too. I’m afraid if I was to step away from everything that I was conflicted by, i’d never do anything. Alternatively of course, I could just abdicate independent thought and conform to whatever the approved local rhetoric is, letting a cascade of mass media make my decisions for me. That way i’d finally know whether to have my cake or eat it, which I now presume makes life wonderful in some way.
    Last edited by Dungiven: 25/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $108.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $1.378K 13.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 54138 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 43216 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.