FLC 1.04% 9.7¢ fluence corporation limited

I share your frustration with this company Ruggerbugger and am...

1. 818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    I share your frustration with this company Ruggerbugger and am also finding the incessant decline in the SP very painful. However, I lay the blame not on management, but on those who have been manipulating this stock for the last 8 months. As long as they don't exceed the ASX's daily parameters, they get away with it.

If you've been watching the market you will have noticed the thousands of single share trades on some days, continual small bot trades to hold the price back, unrealistically large sell orders several cents above the best offer to scare retail holders into dumping their shares, and deliberate attempts to trigger stop loss orders. Of course we all know that market manipulation is illegal, and it used to be the responsibility of the ASX to monitor infringements, and they did quite a good job of it. However, that responsibility has passed to ASIC and the integrity of the market has suffered for it.

In the past I've contacted the ASX on occasion when I've noticed blatant manipulation and the compliance officer would look at it in real time and if necessary take appropriate action. The response I get from ASIC is that I must complete a multi page form detailing my "complaint" and they will deal with it in due course (read several weeks or months). When I try to explain that the questionable market action is happening as we speak, so would they please just look at what is happening in the market right now, they become annoyed and say they can't do that! Really, I can see it on my home computer, but the market regulator can't - give me a break!

Anyway, that's the way it is now and the big boys can do what they want. It's been said before, but I'm confident that in not too long a time Fluence will prove to be a profitable investment. Just hope I'm still around to enjoy it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.001(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $104.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.8¢ 9.5¢ $10.19K 106.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 1657 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.