FLC 2.22% 11.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Media update, page-1541

1. 1,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2157
    Thank you WillChang. A great find indeed. Tells us that our Mgt is not sitting around but are plugging at meeting new to-be distributors, explaining MABR, and looking for new distributor relationships.

My 2cts worth of thoughts. Lest we think signing up new EPC distributors equate to new businesses, let's remember that there are a lot of small and large EPC players in China. Each one of FLC's distributors, after they signed up with FLC, still have to compete, bid and win new businesses in order to even make a dent on MABR sales.

Having said that, I am inclined to favour smaller EPC players signing up with FLC because smaller players need FLC more than the larger ones. QSY and Jinzi have demonstrated their ability to secure new orders ahead of the larger ones. Reiterating something I have posted before, the more installations and test beds on the ground, the more acceptance that the MABR tech works. The more it works, the more comfortable EPCs are to design in MABRs into their overall scheme of things. These things take time. But we are moving forward.

Thanks for being our eyes on the ground. All of these finds of yours are invaluable. Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.003(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $124.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $10.87K 95.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 305000 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 12984 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.