FLC 3.19% 9.1¢ fluence corporation limited

The market hasn't lost interest. From my experience and...

1. 4,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1182
    The market hasn't lost interest. From my experience and observation the market operates in ebs and flows. We have seen the market flowing money into specs. I can't count the amount of non revenue generating, purely speculative short lived pump stocks that have garnered major market attention over the last several months.

As others have mentioned before, FLC, has transitioned away from being a spec stock into a revenue driven stock and subsequently no longer the blue sky potential is being priced in. Punters appear to be evaluating the merits of FLC against its PL sheets which is why IMO we are currently in a state of limbo. Not even that $100m MOU managed to get the momentum behind FLC and meanwhile bots manipulate the share down as market demand is not strong enough to dissuade retail from capitulating. Herd mentality/psychology is what we are seeing and until there is an institution who isn't given shares off market but rather has to purchase on market, we will unlikely see retail herding in.

On a more positive note if you watch the XEC you will notice it's very much cyclical and we could potentially be entering a period where stocks with more robust FA/balance sheets will soon out perform those who are measured against their potential.

TLDR
    FLC is no longer being measured against it's blue sky potential. Market money is flowing into short lived pumps from one stock to another. Market will soon ebb from spec and flow into green pastures like FLC. In short summary. Patience will reward those who are able to soak at these levels.
    Last edited by stotes: 22/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.