FLC 1.12% 9.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Hi EB, it's a matter of the dynamics of negotiation and...

1. 1,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2161
    Hi EB, it's a matter of the dynamics of negotiation and positioning by both sides. FLC is enamored that Capital would like to take a stake but FLC will say that they don't really need the money. After all, that was what they communicated to the market; that they didn't need funds. Capital must appear all eager to come and will proposition with $25m, but really , all they want to put in is $10m. Both sides walk away with their prides intact.

To Capital, $10m is nothing . They play options and derivatives with sums bigger than that. I wouldn't discount the fact that they put in the money as an endorsement and a favour to Ron so that Ron will repay their goodwill by investing $250m or some astronomical amount into one of their funds sometime in the future.

BUT, if the 4C's start to show earnings and the biz gaining traction, Capital may double and buy up to reveal their $ holdings and get bragging rights that they were the first to discover the next GE for the middle market.

If I was Henry, and I believe Henry is doing this as this is his priority, is to execute the business plan. Show the market by letting the results speak for themselves. Let the values show and the investors will come. Unfortunately for us retailers , this will take time. Regards.
    Last edited by ywtoh: 26/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.