FLC 4.00% 12.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Media update, page-879

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Henry Charrabé was interviewed by Alan Kohler and published yesterday on his website: "The Constant Investor". (I recently started the $1 for the first month trial.)

https://theconstantinvestor.com/turning-waste-wonder-fluence/

Nothing really new was revealed just a slightly different perspective. I found it was a good read to dispel my recent negative sentiment on this company due to the falling share price.

Alan asked him about the share price:

What’s going on with the market, do you think?  I know you’re not in the business of commenting on share price and the market does what it does, but a halving of the share price, I guess in six months is a bit unusual.
    You’re absolutely right.  I wish I had control over the market, I wish I could tell you exactly what’s happening.  I can tell you that I’m focused on the enterprise and I’m focused on doing exactly what we said we would do, which is executing and following our strategy and making sure we are all working very hard.  We have over 330 people globally that wake up every day to make sure that we actually return to shareholders in Fluence what they hoped they would get and I just don’t have a good answer other than the company is doing well and there is some transition obviously in shareholder registry from retail investors to institutional investors.  We have a couple of analyst reports out that I think give a pretty good view of what Fluence is doing, but I don’t have a good explanation other than from what I’m responsible for, which is the company itself, I have no reason to be concerned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $15.22K 123.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 175663 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 23084 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.