FLC 3.57% 13.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Just my take on it...nothing more....but when management stop...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Just my take on it...nothing more....but when management stop talking and making statements like a top asx200 stock....then maybe we will be a foward
    looking company. that’s why EMC took off...no forward looking statements.

I never liked the guidance they gave the year before. Then they said they wouldn’t do that anymore. Instead they made it worse by saying profitable or along those lines by end 2019. They don’t need to do this. Top companies do this. Anyone else is left with forward thinking investors. Anyone outside all ords..need to just keep running the company. Not tell us they think this or that. Regardless of what they might wish for!!!

My opinion....they are doing this deliberately.
    Why is simple....they want stock price held down. Now the why on that is a conundrum. Maybe one day privatise. That’s been my fear for a while. But I still hold. Waiting for my goose to lay golden eggs. If not. Oh well. Lesson learnt.

Stop making foward looking statements and the market will make it for you. They know this. I’m sure they do. Especially if I do. Like gaps. Don’t make announcememts pre market. Make them after 10am. So there is no gap.

Still believe in this company. Have so for over 3 years. I’m not surprised with stock price after IC announcement. Never expected anything else.

As far as profitably in 2019.....don’t care. As long as the company is still kicking goals. Been here a long time. And still plan on being here a while.

Good luck all

not advice. Just my take in short

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $145.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $50.49K 367.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 227108 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 23335 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ 96141
Last updated 13.47pm 16/05/2024 ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.