FLC 4.55% 9.2¢ fluence corporation limited

Thanks Relax1 for the heads up. I am not surprised to see FLC...

1. 1,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2161
    Thanks Relax1 for the heads up.

I am not surprised to see FLC opening an office in Singapore. Singapore is a good arbitration and booking centre for the SE Asian market, with clear laws compared to, say China, where all the businesses are currently booked out of HK for the overseas markets.

Dr Tu, being Mandarin speaking is closer culturally to Taiwan, than say Singaporean or Malaysian Chinese speakers. So my hunch is she slated for Taiwan and it's not coincidental that Taiwan has been ordering Niroboxes from FLC. But the possibility of her being sent back to China is very slim, even though she is mainland Chinese, because the current Chinese team is growing much closer links with the SOEs there. She would have a hard time building new links having been away for the 16 years.

Also agree with you. Singapore is a base for a lot of design and town planning consultancies. Surbana International is just one of them. They would need a lot of face to face consultations as MABR is new. They would need to get a Phd to explain that the decentralised waste water model is safe. Also SG is a very qualification conscious place especially when it comes to the water industry. Singapore is near enough to Cambodia and the Philippines to hop and meet than for the sales teams to make the trip if they are based out of Shanghai or Beijing.

All in all, a very natural progression for FLC that is broadening its market reach. I am not keen to meet her because I would only be a bother. She has a lot of catching up to do now that Singapore is pushing for bilateral open travel corridors and freeing up the supply chains all over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.004(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $99.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.2¢ 8.8¢ $23.16K 257.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38308 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 22322 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.