FLC 4.55% 9.2¢ fluence corporation limited

Thanks for posting this James. This is significant for me. In...

1. 1,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2161
    Thanks for posting this James. This is significant for me.

In the audience are Govt regulators, university professors, industry consultants, major stakeholders who need to be convinced that MABR can produce better effluent than MBR with less opex and lower electricity use. There must be higher cost savings with MABR in this carbon sensitive world.

Once it passes muster with them, industrial users of waste water will need to be convinced. The elephant in the room is TSMC and the semiconductor industry. And we know how much semiconductors have been in the news lately. TSMC has been invited to build new mega plants in Japan and the USA. Good enough for Taiwan, hopefully good enough for them too.

To the unwary, the Taiwanese Govt has mandated that only waste water is used to generate ultra pure a water for industrial purposes locally.

Semi-conductor and industrial end users of ultra pure water are no dummies. Consultants, professors and regulators are no dummies either. Their scrutiny has to pass muster. If it does, we as investors can breathe better that we have a gem in our hands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.