FLC 4.17% 11.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Media Update, page-3438

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1144
    Thanks @frostieshake.

I think there are a few significant point in the press release (rather surprised that it did not make the ASX announcement criteria).

Firstly, "This win follows Fluence MABR technology receiving approval from the Water Quality Control Division of the Department of Public Health and Environment in Colorado." We were told before of the complicated water regulations in USA and it differs states to states. With Colorado and Indiana added to the Texas and California that are using our product, and perhaps Iowa and Connecticut as well in the future, we can see the teams have been busy, unlike our representative here in who is still waiting for news from Norfolk Island. This actually shows that the company is a difference animal under Doug and Tom.

Secondly, our product line has expanded. Previously, Nirobox range had added Niroflex, now a Lego style building block array of Aspirals and Aspiral Flex products have been added to meet different needs of the clients. I have come to realize that many of the clients needs are different and our offers can often be quite bespoke. So, the bigger range of SPS adds to flexibilities and quicker to fulfill different needs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $135.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $42.82K 342.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67551 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 59772 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.