FLC 0.00% 9.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Media Update, page-36

1. 819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Thanks for that gamblore. I don't think the purpose of the proposed future dual listing in the US will be to create value, but as the last step in turning FLC into an American company. Even though we've been told otherwise, I wouldn't be surprised if the ASX listing is terminated once the Company is firmly established on a US exchange.

Looking back at how the Company has evolved since Emefcy was formed I've often wondered why it was listed in Australia in the first place. There was no logical connection that I recall. Those with vested interests were all from Israel and the US, weren't they? Could it have been to facilitate the merger (takeover?) with RWL because it would have been more difficult and expensive to pull it off in the US? And then we had around twelve months when the SP was manipulated down (obvious to anyone keeping a daily watch on trading activity) while the broader market was soaring. Then surprise surprise, a large capital raise at historic lows to US interests who together must now be close to holding a majority of the registered shares.

Don't get me wrong - I think all this has been very cleverly done and will set Fluence up to become a winner in its field. Just a shame that so many Australian investors have had to lose a huge proportion of their hard earned savings to achieve this result. I know - you haven't lost it until you sell, but many of those who came in around 85 cents could no longer afford to hold and were forced to sell. It's certainly not a level playing field anymore.

Anyhow, having survived till now, I intend to hang on for the ride and hope to be there when my investment starts paying off.

To end on a light note: A guy set to his mate, after a disastrous run on the stock market "I thought you said it would be alright in the end", to which his mate replied "it's not the end yet"!

Hope you all have a good day,
    vango

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.5¢ 9.5¢ $2.603K 27.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 657 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.