FLC 0.00% 11.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Hi Relax1, I have gone through lots of searching on media news...

1. 530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 824
    Hi Relax1, I have gone through lots of searching on media news in regards to Hangzhou rural sewage plants upgrade(included this one you just posted), there are 4 villages being selected to demonstrate the new technology to around 200 government/institution officials, but there are possibly only 2 companies are competing each other, one which is Zhejiang Energy Group/Zhejiang Tiandi. While I agree those mini/mirco 30 m3/d treatment plants might look competitive in terms of technology, but I believe they are more suitable for high density and more developed villages, when laying out extra pipes are not an option, and they are not easily to upgrade when sewage output increases. And I agree with you that MABR technology are considered to be more suitable for those less developed/tourist villages, due to the booming of short term accommodation and farmhouse in recent years, Aspiral plants can be easily upgraded when population grows and it requires less land use.

But again the Chinese market is a quite different market, they are not always competing on the technology itself but rather than competing on the relationship/connections. Zhejiang Energy Group being one of the biggest SOE player in Zhejiang Province and I am sure they are able to secure some shares of this tender. We will find out when this tender finalise by the end of April.
    Last edited by willchang409: 26/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $124.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $9.153K 77.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 45451 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 121703 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.