FLC 5.00% 10.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Media Update, page-593

1. 1,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2157
    Hi Khao, I think it is a foregone conclusion. Ron's ambitions are lofty. They don't go to the US and list just for a beauty parade. It's for added currency to make acquisitions. But it's not going to happen soon though. It will take 4 to 5 years , and conditional on hitting some milestones. Namely, MABR, SUBRE, et al has to take off. Lots of their plans are conditional on business conditions, opportunities, acquisition targets that present themselves and so on. But the hint has given issued to me the moment they said they plan a dual listing.

But please, don't mistake my message as a ramp. It's just that I have been watching and investing with billionaires and years. They set themselves up for growth via acquisitions. That's the holy grail. For them, expansion via acquisitions presents an accelerated pathway, faster than growing the business naturally. The trouble I have to decide when the time comes is, whether it's a "deworsification" or not. If and when they make a lousy acquisition eg going into a business they know nothing of (taking an extreme eg, fish farming), 'I am outa there'.

@sell, I think the stock is getting cornered with the free float getting lesser and lesser. Hopefully setting itself for the J curve. I am happy with a gradual , trending uptick also. All just IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $108.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $3.193K 30.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47777 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 238677 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.