FLC 0.00% 12.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Media Update, page-69

1. 1,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2157
    Dear Stotes,

Thank you for your gracious words. I, too, would like to add my grateful thanks to those whom you mentioned and many more.

As a foreigner who happened to stumbled onto the ASX because of meeting EMC at SIWW in 2016, I must say the quality of sharing, depth of generosity and knowledge is world class. Mind you, these are retailers, although by sophisticated ones judging by the quality of analysis.

As you know, I don’t invest in any other ASX stock, or do I post on any other thread on HC. But why I stay here at FLC-HC’s thread is the spirit of sharing especially by the Chinese speaking Australians who go out of the way to scour the Chinese language sites for any news that corroborates FLC’s claims.

I really believe FLC has the makings of a global player in the decentralised, smart packaged space. We can only do what we can control, and that is, verify the technology, ensure that the claims are reasonable, and share. So far, I think they have as the ITest $45m win attests.

Price performance will follow when value is glaringly obvious. Until such time, I am happy to stay at HC and contribute with all those esteemed names and more.

Warm regards, ywtoh.
    Last edited by ywtoh: 20/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $18.20K 150.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 165808 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 98766 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.