FLC 0.00% 13.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Media Update, page-522

1. 530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 824
    Hi Relax1, there have been some great researches/insights posted by you and @nequalsone, achieving 10% of 3000 sites is a very conservative target, I believe Fluence China will actually win a lot more than that. I don't think it is appropriate to simply average out 500,000 people by 3,000 plants, Hangzhou is a very popular tourist city in China or even around the world, I am sure that 500,000 figure does not include any floating population.

According to the local news, Hangzhou government has instructed to adopt "one village one policy", these 3000 treatment plants will be tailored to local conditions, village planning, population size and the daily peak output of sewage. According to the most 2 recent villages that installed Aspiral units (Meirong Village and Baiguo Village), a tourist village like Baiguo village could be supplied around 6 Aspiral L1 Units, a -non-tourist village like Meirong Village could be supplied at least 1 Aspiral L1 unit. I don't think the pipe network could be the issue as long as they are all built within one village, and the most appalling selling point for upgrading existing plants with the MABR technology would be the reduced land use required for Aspiral units, as the old wastewater treatment plants that no longer need could be used as farmlands, this is something farmers really would like to see and adopt the new MABR technology.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $139.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $8.303K 59.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13717 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67503 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.