AT1 3.85% 2.5¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Media Update, page-1084

1. 5,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 574
    there are a couple main problems with Atomo

1) they are very obscure re their finances (we still 'lost' a couple million from a year ago... it was sold in one Q, but the cash never, ever came in); so, in short, Atomo will never be able to be rated on fundamentals, since they dont tell you any detail

2) they seem to have great product (according to them) but they cannot sell much; my opinion (I wrote before) is that for political reasons they are financially hamstrung; people 'should' be able to prove antibodies as a method to get their vax passport, but govts (controlled by some shadowy figures) will not allow this; that is why the antibody test is a big fail - for political reasons; also, I do worry their saleman are very poor; mind you if Joe Hockey cannot sell any, then maybe the product is overhyped; more politically, the cheaper the product (not Atomo) the better; govts are all about bum covering and looking after mates... so you have big pharma and big labs being looked after, then to back fill govts will just choose the cheapest bit of rubbish to cover their bums; Atomo is in the middle ground... as good and cheaper than big pharma and labs... but dearer (and better) than cheapo bits in a box

The summary of my point 2 is: for political reasons Atomo could fail to develop as they should as a business; I hate when politics directs (for sinister reasons) the profitability (or not) of good companies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $15.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $15.57K 604.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 277067 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 18145 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.