AT1 0.00% 2.7¢ atomo diagnostics limited

I also believe that the reason why Atomo hasn't come to get...

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    I also believe that the reason why Atomo hasn't come to get multiple sizeable contracts is due to their ability to manage the political relationships and negotiate the business deals.

However, having said that, John Kelly has been in the media quite a lot recently, and you would need a good marketing team for that (especially for the media to put a positive spin in the articles).

If Atomo's product is more superior and better quality than its competitors, and if their communications are transparent and with integrity, then I believe (as with anything) that the longer they maintain this composure and the longer they continue to knock on the doors of others, the more likely that in the long term they will win multiple sizeable contracts. As with any starting out business, it's always a grind at the start and there'll always be many many naysayers. However, if you look at the front few pages of Atomo's recent annual report, you'll see that they're not just focused on COVID-19, or HIV (e.g. their vision isn't to be the best in HIV or COVID-19 kits), but rather they are trying to change lives and challenge the current norm. This stems from core values and beliefs and I believe is a far better determinant of long term success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $10.03K 365.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 668702 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 11840 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.