AT1 4.00% 2.6¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Yep, and that's the nature of these small caps, especially in...

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Yep, and that's the nature of these small caps, especially in the medical space. Any material positive news can easily shoot such a stock up by 10-40%, and any material negative news can easy send it down 10-40%. For example, RNO was trading at an ok price range when it received the contract with the Victorian government. The share price shot up 100% on the day of announcement. I'm not saying this will happen with AT1, but just showing an example where the company had not fundamentally changed within a day. The company would have still continued to do what it was trying to do even if they did not win that contract (but maybe they'd try to win a contract with another state or try again at a later stage).

Right now, I believe we can all agree that Atomo has been knocking on the doors of government/companies to try to get a larger contract (one that is large enough to be a market sensitive announcement). Ok they haven't won any yet, but also it's not like the future prospects of the company has gone into the toilet.

Just as lithium stocks spiked prematurely in the past, crashed, and now back on the uptrend. The same thing too will happen to medical/other tech companies that are relevant in the future. AT1 may merely be experiencing profit taking/frustrated investors in the short run. Only time will tell, and everything will make more sense in the future, when looking back.

For me, I'll start becoming concerned with Atomo if I get the feel that they're literally sitting on their hands, sipping champagne and paying grossly large salaries to themselves and/or lying about what they're doing to shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $6.261K 244.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 417863 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 49900 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.