AT1 3.70% 2.6¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Keep things in perspective mate. As already pointed out the...

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Keep things in perspective mate. As already pointed out the restrictive conditions surrounding the commercial marketing and distribution of the HIV self test has only just recently been relaxed. The company saw a revenue growth of 25% YoY and a 34% reduction in total losses YoY (see ASX chart below).
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3794/3794655-df1ac6168711549d4bf6bf8787ba0883.jpg

However, the communication surrounding the antigen test business updates I will admit have been terribly poor and they need to shape up in this area. I believe we could have sold a ton more in the initial months of July/Aug IF we actually had larger quantities on the ground here in Australia, but we didn't. Then the delays in getting an application into the TGA for something that will prove to be a large portion of revenue generation for the company over the short to medium term are inexcusable IMO. Even if they wanted to wait for 'home grown testing data' from their domestic trials of the RAT, the TGA obviously didn't need such a thing to approve Pantonics sponsored application for self-testing. So was the wait really worth it?

Finally, your comments regarding the arrogance of the CFO... well I cant say I share the same sentiments. In all his presentations I have not seen anything that would suggest so to me. But maybe, and I could be taking a stab at the dark here, you've pestered him through the email chain a bit too much and he's politely but firmly told you were to go? That's the only assumption I could make with regards to how you think he's arrogant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $16.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $21.85K 814.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 390952 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 378124 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.