AT1 0.00% 2.4¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Media Update, page-1661

1. 1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    Unfortunately, no one here can answer this for you. This Q is better directed towards the company via email.

At this early stage though, I would recommend awaiting further anns about large tenders/contracts and maybe significant FY22 rev changes, before wondering about AT1's 10m prof test supply running out.

AT1 likely won't move even 50% prof kit stock in Jan-Mar'22 months alone (without landing some massive gov tenders and/or commercial contracts - order sizes for m's of kits - which would have to be ann'd)

eg: even if there is a v high runrate of commercial sales for a variety of customers (eg: 500k+ per month), AT1 will have shifted only 6m+ prof kits by Dec'22.

Ditto for the 10m self-test option (available for NZ sales for now). Post the AU TGA approval, it will then start another 3-6-9mth cycle of new consumer supply sale contracts, ordering, fulfiment etc to shift any significant portion of the additional 10m self-test stock. Its going to take many CY22 mths (and maybe CY23 also) of v solid consumer sales to run out of this option too.

The 1HFY22 report will be out by 31 Mar - which does seem far away but in reality between fulfilling pending Q2 orders, signing new Q3 contracts (Au+NZ), time for AccBio to provide more stock, air shipment availability from USA, shipping time locally to actual payment & rev recognition, it will likely be 2nd half of CY22 when we can start wondering about getting more AccBio stock.

Certainly I hope AT1 has enough whale contracts in the pipeline already for prof + future self-test stock, which could easily see it moving all 20m in next 6mths....but against many Dx companies bringing in everything they can access also, I think its going to be competitively hard to move m's of kits easily.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 497908 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 67200 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.