AT1 0.00% 2.4¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Agree. I think what annoys people, and no disrespect to Motion...

1. 1,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Agree. I think what annoys people, and no disrespect to Motion One Sponsors in the sense that they didn't really do anything but be entrepreneurs,

From the outside it is ridiculous. On one hand make Ellume and Atomo and LDX wait months for approval on tests that are already being sold by the millions abroad.Be so indecisive as to wait last minute, then panic and buy millions from sponsors that have little or no experience in the field, no call centers or scientific teams to provide support etc.
    It beggars belief that carestart atomo has not been approved and when it does the sp should get a good kick.

"Such was the urgent need for the Morrison Government to secure the rapid tests in January that there was no open tender process for the $26 million contract with Motion One

Austender documents confirm the contract was not put out to a normal tender process "for reasons of extreme urgency brought about by events unforeseen by the relevant entity, the goods and services could not be obtained in time under open tender".

How was any of this unforseen?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.