AT1 3.70% 2.6¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Yep, I attended and asked a question around their product...

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Yep, I attended and asked a question around their product development of alternative STI rapid diagnostic tests. John Indicated that an application to the TGA for another blood based test (likely their combined HIV/Syphilis test) will be made this calendar year, with other RDT which are swab based (Chlamydia/Gonorrhoea) not being made until later down the track once their integrated swab test device is further developed.

The integrated swab test device is also intended to be marketed as an OEM product to other test manufactures. It looks to remove the need to fiddling with vials, swabs, and droplets on plastic cassettes. Just insert the swab and press down on a button to perform the test. Standard question about COVID getting thrown around, with the company continuing to work with business networks operating POC testing on their staff attending site/work place. This will continue to provide some cash flows for the company while waiting for OEM interest to once again take effect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $21.63K 805.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 399581 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 378124 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.