AT1 14.3% 2.4¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Ha - ironically, after today's webinar, I was catching up on...

1. 1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646

Ha - ironically, after today's webinar, I was catching up on pending reading re: Covid19 medical studies....and I come across NG Biotech's name...its actually positive news for AT1-NG Biotech considering we are pending USA + India approval and continuing to sell Ab tests in approved geos...

Feb2021 - New Study Identifies Top-Performing Point-of-Care COVID-19 Tests

https://www.nsf.org/news/new-study-identifies-top-performing-point-care-covid-19-tests

After screening more than 1,100 independently assessed, point-of-care COVID-19 tests, researchers at NSF International and Novateur Ventures have identified 5 direct (antigen/RNA) tests for detection of acute infection and 6 indirect (antibody) tests for detection of prior infection that meet the recently published World Health Organization (WHO) “desirable” Target Product Profile (TPP) criteria.

The researchers hope their work will help communities and healthcare systems make more informed decisions when choosing rapid, point-of-care COVID-19 tests. TPPs outline the desired characteristics of a product aimed at a specific disease. The WHO TPPs can be used to compare key features of COVID‐19 tests and select products that best respond to the public health needs of each region

Direct (Antigen/RNA) POC Tests:

• DetectaChem MobileDetect Bio BCC19 Test (RT-LAMP)
    • Mammoth Biosciences SARS-CoV-2 Detectr Test (RT-LAMP/CRISPR)
    • Quidel Sofia-2 Flu+SARS Antigen Test
    • Seasun Biomaterials AQ?TOP Plus COVID-19 Rapid Test (RT-LAMP)
    • Shenzhen Bioeasy Biotechnology Bioeasy Diagnostic Kit COVID-19 Antigen Test

Indirect (Antibody) POC Tests:

• Guangzhou Wondfo Biotech Wondfo SARS-CoV-2 Ab Test 1
    • Hangzhou Biotest Biotech RightSign COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test
    • Hangzhou AllTest Biotech AllTest COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test 1
    • NG Biotech NG IgG/IgM Rapid Test
    • Sugentech SGTi-flex COVID-19 IgG
    • VivaChek Biotech COVID-19 IgM/IgG Rapid Test

If you wanna know more about the WHO TPP criteria for Covid19 diagnostics:

https://www.who.int/publications/m/item/covid-19-target-product-profiles-for-priority-diagnostics-to-support-response-to-the-covid-19-pandemic-v.0.1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.003(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $15.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $13.07K 607.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 405 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 277040 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.