AT1 2.50% 2.1¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Media Update, page-374

1. 1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646

More gr8 advertising for FebriDx in West Midlands NHS network (UK&I)

https://t.co/arMZJSOkhz?amp=1

Its a medtech innovation info page that has been published across the West Midlands AHSN Innovation Exchange (WMAHSN). The WMAHSN is one of 15 Academic Health Science Networks (AHSNs) across England. The AHSN Network was established by NHS England in 2013 to spread innovation at pace and scale - improving health and generating economic growth

WMHSN Mission statement
    : WMAHSN leads, catalyses and drives co-operation, collaboration and productivity between academia, industry, health and care providers and commissioners, and citizens, accelerating the adoption of innovation to generate continuous improvement in the region’s health and wealth.

Below page has details about the size of West Midlands healthcare network, population service size and key demographics

https://www.wmahsn.org/about-us/Our_region

Within the published info, it states that FebriDx test is already in use at below UK&I NHS sites
    (I have added in the patient coverage - which look very positive ongoing Covid19 triage + much longer term AMR triage hopefully)

- George Eliot Hospital Nuneaton (352-bed hospital for acute care)

- S Warwick FT (350 beds; provides wide range of day case, inpatient and diagnostic services)
    - Kettering DGH (4k staff; one of the largest employers in Northamptonshire; 310k outpatients; ~41.5k inpatients; ~43.5k day patients annually)
    - London NW NHS Trust (8.5k staff across 5 major hospitals, 4 community hospital and additional community outreach sites; ~141k emergency attendees; ~80k elective/day cases annually)
    - Southampton GH (11.5k staff: 150k inpatients and day patients, including about 50k emergency admissions; 624k outpatient appointments; deal with 135k emergency dept cases annually)
    Last edited by FinFree101: 10/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $13.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $121 6.039K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1749919 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 32000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.49pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.