AT1 0.00% 2.1¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Media Update, page-728

1. 5,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    Hey, RN. There was comment in a prev Q re Atomo talking with big suppliers re using their antibody tests to track if/how much antibodies were produced from vaccines. I was very positive re this. But, alas, I think pharma and govts have showed their hand. They simply want people to have vaccines, and they dont really care if they work or if there is any downside.

Some countries (eg Israel) have already given FOUR mRNA vaccines to citizens. The double first vaccine, the booster, and now the new Flu A/B vaccine is mRNA. How would you like that: FOUR mRNA vaccines pumped into you over 6 months and you get at least another two a year... likely another 3 each year. The covid boosters are scheduled for each variant. So if Fauci-pharma-govts can document a new variant every few months, then a booster vaccine comes each few months.

If you want to have real fun, look up the UK covid stats. They give cases, hosipitalisations, deaths for at least 20 different variants. The missing Eta and Zeta were listed there after the current love child Delta. And I see Lambda is making an MSM comeback.

Mark my words... in six months, when the Delta booster has been sold in the 100s of millions, the Lambda will be released.

Antibodies... I dont think anyone cares. In fact, I know they dont care. Because if I have antibodies (recovered from covid) I am still required to get a vaccine. Natural antibodies from covid = $nil for pharma and no control by govts allowed. Therefore antibodies are a big 'nothing' as far as I can see. I hope I am wrong (for my financial well being).
    Last edited by danhoff: 07/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $2.652K 126.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 163661 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 535043 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.