AT1 0.00% 2.8¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Media Update, page-857

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    In my view, I think that unless Atomo lands a significant contract (e.g. Federal/State government contract), then we most likely won't see any updates from it. I've been watching the sorts of announcements that come from many companies. Some companies tend to announce things left right and center, including announcements of "nothing" - for example, I've seen companies announce that there is a "great opportunity" and have those announcements marked as price sensitive. Then there are other companies (which I place Atomo in) that will only announce something if it's significant. For example, a global partnership, entry into a new market, FDA approval etc.

I believe if there's no major contracts signed, then the first time we will see the uplift in the share price (if Atomo is really getting that high demand and selling) will be at the end of October, after we see the next quarterly results. Maybe put it this way - if Woolies or Amazon have the demand for their products increasing significantly, then they probably wouldn't just announce to the market "hey guys, look at how well we're doing before the next quarterly results". If they did do that, then they'll run the risk of having that trend not continuing onwards to the next quarterly results.

Anyways, fingers crossed for something major being announced, otherwise let's just wait a couple of months and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $3.866K 140.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 472951 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 143054 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.