AT1 3.85% 2.5¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Media Update, page-887

1. 2,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669
    i bought half of my position through IPO and other half on the market as my IPO application was scaled back. My avg 42c but luckily i only bought 20k shares all up. Had plenty opportunities to sell but decided against it thinking AT1 will grab the covid opportunity and even though looks like they missing out of it held on hoping against the hope. it was one downhill from there till 13c and i contemplated several times to double down but decided against it thinking money is better spent somewhere else as i saw AT1 as a lost cause. I dont know what tomorrow will bring for AT1 but atm only keep this as my tax loss sell. I was bullish early on this as there were so many positives and promise, but i doubt those are still existing anymore with this. Since its a lost cause for me, i actually did not pay much attention to this but just asking from LTermers who are still bullish, do you really think AT1 still gonna achieve what it promised to achieve??
    i know AT1 was looking to expand to Asia and India if my memory correct, but i dont know whats is going there, only thing i know is that if they manage to get any Asian country or India, then they dont have to worry about AUS at all, specially the amount of demand in those regions for testing kits. Anyway ill keep this till the end of financial year and still the same then it will the it. Good luck to you all.
    not down ramping or bashing attempt guys, i just looking for something to justify my continuous hold even to the end of Fin year.
    Last edited by sura7667: 01/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $15.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $15.57K 604.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 277067 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 18145 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.