AT1 2.63% 2.0¢ atomo diagnostics limited

I don't have enough confidence that they will shoot the lights...

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66

I don't have enough confidence that they will shoot the lights out with covid, but can see it being a fair chunk of their financials and steady growth.
    3.7 million this time, and in the report they say they've already sold more in the first quarter of 2022 then all of 2021.
    the fact that they have just filed three patents is encouraging.

My average was originally $.43 and I -50% was a bit much to fathom.
    So, I double down and my average is now $.24. I managed to sell out and get back to the original amount i invested after it went up to .255 and will sit tight for now.

On the positive
    John kelly bought more shares in June. He owns a fair chunk now.
    3.7 in covid sales despite all the cards stacked against them at a policy level is in my book not bad.
    in their recent report they state "Surge in demand in Australia for antigen tests since Julyseeing Atomo sell substantially more COVID tests in thefirst two months of FY22 than all of FY21''.

On the negative
    what the @^%$# is it with terrrible spike in Sydney, NSW pandemic, a bio that makes rapid tests in SYD and not to be selected by NSW health.
    Too much competition in the covid space to get certainty. but half their income comes from other stuff so far.

Last edited by buildabridge: 01/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $12.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $98 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 777274 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 431397 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.