AT1 3.70% 2.6¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Advocating for infection with covid instead of vaccines would be...

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Advocating for infection with covid instead of vaccines would be extremely reckless. Whether people who have unfortunately been infected with covid should be treated similar to vaccinated individuals is a more reasonable debate to have. This article summarises the latest literature quite well https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2021/9/14/which-offers-the-best-protection-a-covid-infection-or-vaccines. The large variable is the viral load that infected individual has been exposed to, as that will impact the amount of antibodies produced, as well as a bunch of other variables. I for one would much rather have my 2 shots of Pfizer instead of a covid infection, and I'm a young fit guy in my late 20s. And @Hippie has a point, as if you're less likely to become infected then you have a lesser chance of passing on the virus in general. However, as we now know the vaccine clearly isn't a silver bullet to reducing transmission. The more important thing is preventing severe and acute disease. And regardless of vaccination status, testing will still be an important part of the puzzle, especially RAT. Hence, why we should all be extremely positive about our investment in AT1. TLDR: GET VAXXED and BUY AT1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $16.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $21.85K 814.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 390952 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 378124 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.