A2M 1.06% $5.59 the a2 milk company limited

Just wanted to jump on here and say congrats to all the long...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Just wanted to jump on here and say congrats to all the long termers that have managed to sit through all the noise with this company and are still holding. A2 has been my favourite stocks for a while now (even know I'm no longer holding). I've only been in the markets for 2 years but A2 has taught me heaps about investing.

As soon as I researched A2 and saw the demand for their infant formula I knew this was going to be big. They have a point of difference which really sets them apart from their competitors.

There has been so much downrampimg from brokers over the past year which is obvious now was done so they could get in at a better entry level - Citi bank was the worst slapping a sell rating with a $1.50 target and then buying up big in the following weeks.

No one can pick all the small movements in a market, the hardest thing to learn to do is sit back and do nothing. I still think this company has huge potential in the coming years - I see A2 as the Coca Cola of the milk world this will be a volatile stock though I can promise you that - the hot stocks always are.

If the market was shut for the next 10 years then you opened your account to see your A2 shares where do you think they would be? Think about that next time it drops a few percent, or even 30 percent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.59
Change
-0.060(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $4.041B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.67 $5.68 $5.58 $14.79M 2.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38098 $5.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.62 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.