A2M 1.50% $5.90 the a2 milk company limited

Hi Priadr, Thanks for your post. I went to the UofM link and...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Hi Priadr,
    Thanks for your post. I went to the UofM link and read the article. At first I was gong to offer opinion why comments from a scientist like …"“If 0 is no bloating and 9 is the worst bloating you’ve ever felt, some people might find that difference meaningful...But, clinically, the difference is probably negligible.” send up flags for me but I thought, naw, we've discussed on this forum how to quantify attribute analysis scales in a clinical study. To your point, "we are not his target audience". At times HC seems to be an echo chamber for investors who have a stake in the ATM company, including myself.

I have every confidence in the company and its management so I'm comfortable holding long term. I'm also comfortable with the fact that either the A2 proposition is real or its not. I believe it is real. Testimonials seem to be real for the target audience and they work. We take every opportunity to share the A2 story with people who are interested and it resonates with everyone we talk with. We even gave a cup of A2 to the foreman of the roofing company (who re-shingled our house yesterday) that mentioned he can't drink milk anymore because it bothers him. He will either find A2 compatible for his condition or he won't. He doesn't care about subsets of randomly selected Chinese who self-report gastro-intestinal trouble.

I am not concerned with intellectually weak arguments promoted by fake media who haven't done due diligence to give the topic an honest evaluation. Have you asked someone who is part of the traditional A1 dairy industry what they think about A2? We have and we get a very typical response. Meh....

Hang in there everyone, competition is an indicator that companies find it profitable to develop and market A2 products. Just my 2 cents worth of free opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.