A2M 0.87% $6.85 the a2 milk company limited

Hmmm....this guy sees the incongruence with Fonterra partnering...

1. 2,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313

Hmmm....this guy sees the incongruence with Fonterra partnering with a2 milk. looking back on my posts when Fonterra partnered with a2...I made the comment that it was an incongruent partnership for Fonterra and a2. More so for Fonterra...one could say by partnering with a2, Fonterra was admitting that a1 dairy was dying a slow death... (which is correct)... or they would try to say that they were providing a milk for those customers who were picky or intolerant !
    So trying to be seen as the good guys pandering to the needs of thevparticularly picky clients out there rather than admitting there is a basic problem with a1 milk...which it can never do....as neither can government or doctors.
    So a tricky business...partnering with Fonterra imo...however, a2 milk are wise and know what they are doing.....
    On another note from another poster..I don’t feel that A$16 in the very near future is nonsense in my opinion $16 before the new year is quite realistic IMO.
    We have come to that moment in time where a2 milk has caused such an impact that Fonterra has partnered and the question is out there in terms of the sustainability and future of dairy, this was always going to happen. It hasn’t happened with the gluten story as people still believe that only some are affected by gluten not all ...for some reason it appears that there may be a ? With all milk now. The ? Regarding a1 is due to the fact that a2’s message is that a2 milk is easier to digest...not for some...but for all..
    A2’s marketing ploy has never been to promote that a2 is only benefits those who cannot tolerate milk which has beeen very, very smart.
    The fact is that a1 milk protein is only appropriate for a1 calves. Not humans babies or humans beings. This is exactly what a2 want...for people to be ? Standard milk and switching if they feel a1 milk could be better for them.
    A2 know what they are doing...I’m not concerned.... all products that challenge and offer an alternative and perhaps rock the boat will experience these volatile times as people adjust, corporations adjust, and the whole of the dairy industry is thrown into a scrow... times are changing and it’s not going to be a smooth ride...
    A2 is changing peoples health and perception...
    there is now. Big ? Over milk.
    Yay!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.85
Change
-0.060(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $4.952B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.91 $6.93 $6.81 $7.337M 1.070M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4252 $6.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.86 10763 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.