A2M 1.49% $6.81 the a2 milk company limited

I've said this before, but you are implying that fair SP is only...

1. 13,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1272
    I've said this before, but you are implying that fair SP is only derived from revenue. So many other factors weigh in. Your calculations are missing so much inputs that I just can't even ...

And targets placed by institutional investors can't be trusted. We all know this. They are not placed in the public domain to help the average retail investor because they are nice guys and filled with human goodness. It's just noise.

A2M fundamental position is stronger than it has ever been and it is growing right now as we speak here and in other markets.

Look, I know you have really tried to cobble together what looks like some semi-professional downramping post, but really it just looks desperate and illogical. The market will make it's own mind up and both technical and fundamental analysis look fantastic. IMHO it is currently roughly 6% undervalued and is already on many trader's radars so at any moment the momentum will shift to positive charting from which there will be no better buy in point. So the best thing you can do is hover above the buy button rather than produce these garbage posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.