A2M 0.72% $5.57 the a2 milk company limited

Media Updates, page-57

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Since early March a few weeks after the shortage began, there are people on this forum saying A2 will will catch up supply in April then again said it will catch up in May, now its almost end of May there are people saying it will be early June. Sure I believe A2 has increased production by some degree but it has not come close to meet demand. Brand switching is real and loss of sales is also material. There are still people on this forum who have their heads in the sand denying this won't impact A2, have a look how well karicare has been selling lately. Karicare is a strong brand and has always been market leader but recent burst of sales has something to do with A2 shortage.

If you have any Chinese friends doing daigou, go ask yourself to see if there is a trend of switching IF from A2 back to Karicare. Being organic and healthy did not save Bellamy when they abandoned daigous, I don't see A2 health benefits will save A2 if daigous and mums are forced to promote/switch brand due to shortage. After all A2 health benefits are not yet wildly proven. Good example is gluten most people know its not the best for their health but have not stopped consuming it unless they have to.

I hope A2 stock like someone in this forum said will improve in next few weeks but I don't hold my hopes high. its been said many times and things have not changed much, I don't see how its going to change in next a few weeks. Its been 3 months since shortage started, a lot of people have "forgotten" this fact due to the stellar run of SP. This has not materially impact SP but it will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.57
Change
0.040(0.72%)
Mkt cap ! $4.025B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.56 $5.60 $5.54 $3.581M 643.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 13623 $5.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.58 11190 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.