A2M 1.96% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

Media Updates, page-11818

1. 1,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 366
    Respectively disagree Baa Baa.

My issue is when a2 is out of stock for weeks at a time. I just want to play back your comment its not a2 its the retailer.

So our man Kevin Bush should be absolutely camped out in Woolworths & Coles HO asking them to sort it out. Yes maybe Nestle give sweetners but are you seriously telling me any retailer worth anything, doesnt want to increase orders for a product that walks out the door. If that really is the case.

I believe the issue is more complex. I am seeing stores now moving the product away from eyeline, Its almost impossible to get a2 in country locations, I have seen destocking (not selling anymore), and I believe the issue is actually demand management "Just in time" and someone isnt doing their part. So as a Shareholder I will continue to ask a2 to please explain. After all there record isnt crash hot on transparency.

My final concern is that Babies are a funny bunch and dont like change. I would want certainty of supply for my Bubs.

Really NOT into making the product hard to get as a way of driving sales.

See plenty of all other IF products. So if your suggestion is true....sales in Australia for a2IF will be through the roof.

#ShhhhhhBlakesSleeping #FDavidHearn #WhoisKevinBush

GLTOHolders
    Last edited by Cotton2103: 28/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.130(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.63 $6.77 $6.63 $10.00M 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2420 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 37726 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.