A2M 1.07% $6.59 the a2 milk company limited

Respectively disagree Baa Baa. My issue is when a2 is out of...

1. 1,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 366
    Respectively disagree Baa Baa.

My issue is when a2 is out of stock for weeks at a time. I just want to play back your comment its not a2 its the retailer.

So our man Kevin Bush should be absolutely camped out in Woolworths & Coles HO asking them to sort it out. Yes maybe Nestle give sweetners but are you seriously telling me any retailer worth anything, doesnt want to increase orders for a product that walks out the door. If that really is the case.

I believe the issue is more complex. I am seeing stores now moving the product away from eyeline, Its almost impossible to get a2 in country locations, I have seen destocking (not selling anymore), and I believe the issue is actually demand management "Just in time" and someone isnt doing their part. So as a Shareholder I will continue to ask a2 to please explain. After all there record isnt crash hot on transparency.

My final concern is that Babies are a funny bunch and dont like change. I would want certainty of supply for my Bubs.

Really NOT into making the product hard to get as a way of driving sales.

See plenty of all other IF products. So if your suggestion is true....sales in Australia for a2IF will be through the roof.

#ShhhhhhBlakesSleeping #FDavidHearn #WhoisKevinBush

GLTOHolders
    Last edited by Cotton2103: 28/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.59
Change
0.070(1.07%)
Mkt cap ! $4.764B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.56 $6.67 $6.55 $10.14M 1.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13624 $6.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.60 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.