A2M 0.18% $5.63 the a2 milk company limited

Media Updates, page-12857

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    in the end, that’s true.
    but allow me to lay down some thoughts on the numbers.

is a2 a luxury brand? is marriage a luxury in China?
    I’d argue that choosing to have kids is a luxury.
    short story, luxury kids get luxury products.
    Probably a limited view and a theory full of holes, but if it is becoming a more popular decision to skip the wedding, as marriage numbers decline, i hesitate to say the trend won’t be to have kids outside of marriage… or at least those particular kids won’t be consuming a2 formula, because the parents have different priorities.

if the couples that can afford to get married are the ones that can afford to pay premiums and make decisions based on luxury, there is a high chance they are the ones who will end up being potential A2 customers when they have children.
    That does seem to be a shrinking market but still a large market I expect a2 to be very successful in…

The demographic not getting married is the market that is growing, and they are choosing to spend their money on their own pursuits, not on having kids. Formula is a2s main product in China, but a product that is going to be ignored by the faster growing, larger market.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jan/30/sichuan-province-in-china-removes-all-birth-restrictions

Last edited by talk-less: 08/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.63
Change
-0.010(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $4.076B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.62 $5.67 $5.56 $7.763M 1.381M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 39206 $5.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.65 5630 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.