A2M 0.87% $6.85 the a2 milk company limited

Media Updates, page-1291

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Excellent find @priadr Thanks for posting the link to this informative video. What a difference between this interview and the one with Heidi from Bloomberg. The Bloomberg reporter basically gave us a 2 minute sound bite with zero effort into researching her questions or make the effort to listen to the answers from Jayne and ask for more detail. Worst of all not a single mention of well done Jayne and the BOD for a top result. As a investor I would not waste my time on anything from Bloomberg either online or in print just on that poor excuse of a interview.

Ticky did her research, asked pertinent and relevant questions and when Jayne gave a interesting answer she changed tack and drilled down for more detail. Ticky and Jayne both did their jobs well because the person asking the questions took the time to ask questions that are of interest to prospective and current investors. That's a way a interview is done and Bloomberg and Heidi could a learn a lot to watch it and learn how its professionally done. Our CEO and BOD time is very valuable and I know they have to pop up their heads in the highest rating media spaces at report time but at least Ticky's interview was well worth their viewers and Jayne's time.Well done Ticky and Jayne.

Its interesting to watch A2M's past and present CEO's and BOD facial expressions and body language during AGM's and media interviews as you can gleam a lot from them. I have noticed quiet, confidant and restrained exuberance in their demeaners during AGMs and media interviews. Geoff B, Peter Nathan and now Jayne H. They all look happy and confidant because they know the company is not only kicking out of the park but  behind the scenes they know its growth is ongoing and not slowing down. Looking at all the moving parts with what is coming online regarding supply and new team members you can see this company is not putting a foot wrong. Like Jayne says they are concentrating on what they can control and are killing it regardless of what obstacles media mouth pieces seem to thing are in their path. A2ms much bigger opposition can only look on while the smaller nimble entrant with a clean green product with a point of difference continues to take their slice of pie.  

Personally like Geoff B I dont want to look back again in a year or so time and think I should of waited that bit longer. That car of ours in the driveway cost us 55k at the time when we sold a slice of A2m to buy it. We needed a bigger, safer car for the family so it had to be done but that same 55k in A2m would be now be worth 431k at time of posting. Personally I see from the confidence of the CEO and the BOD that this company is just getting into its stride and we might be looking a SP well, well north of where its at today in the near future. The shorters may be scrambling to buy back shares over the next few weeks but they wont be buying any of mine at these levels.
    Last edited by SmugLex: 21/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.