A2M 0.45% $6.75 the a2 milk company limited

I'm with you up to the point you talk about investment in the US...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I'm with you up to the point you talk about investment in the US - that is a market A2M should definitely not be focusing on in my opinion. Many market failures - For infant formula, a closed oligopolistic market with 3.5 big players, intense regulation and gov't intervention and a lot of incentives to keep it that way. For other milk products it is a largely homogenous market with so many players driving commoditised products and pricing to rock bottom.

China, India, South-east Asia and other regions may be complex but if management keeps the right strategy (and I happen to believe they are), we should expect the market participation and share price to grow over the next few years.

As for dividends, that's not why I'm personally invested in A2M. Others have their own reasons but unless you're a short term trader you really should want to see a dollar invested in growth prospects in a healthy company that can turn it into $2 rather than sitting in your pocket. From my own perspective, A2M right now is that company. If it isn't to you than maybe look for another option in the market.

IMHO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.75
Change
0.030(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $4.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.74 $6.83 $6.68 $14.43M 2.140M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6761 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 13253 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.