A2M 0.45% $6.75 the a2 milk company limited

@werdplaya58 - I'm interested in why you see the big opportunity...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    @werdplaya58 - I'm interested in why you see the big opportunity in the US market. IMHO, A2M should certainly have a path open for US IF but much better to continue to manage the changing opportunities in China and other markets. We saw what happened when previous management put too much into single markets and channels so I think the caution is warranted and I like the shape of ROE A2M has shown under the current management much better than the years prior.

Admittedly only one point of view (and stats can be made to say anything really) but compare with BUB who threw everything into their US strategy. Since they made the first US shipment in June 2022, their SP has declined 88% (not a lucky number after all) where A2M has risen 6% over the same period.

Not implying A2M has the perfect strategy but I think a lot of the blame has been put on current management whereas financial performance has been consistently improving under their reign. I look forward to the share price reflecting that over the coming year (and to finding out what's in store for all that cash!).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.75
Change
0.030(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $4.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.74 $6.83 $6.68 $14.43M 2.140M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6761 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 13253 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.