A2M 1.67% $6.48 the a2 milk company limited

Talk - Less thanks for posting that article. I think there is an...

1. 252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Talk - Less thanks for posting that article. I think there is an additional reason the share price may fall even if the results are ok.

The shorters are now at 6.08% and are betting against a2m.

So if the report on Monday is OK but the CEO mentions his second cousin living in Perth broke his toe while running, guess what will happen.

The shorters will use this bit of useless information to short big time and flush out the trend traders who have jumpted on the bandwagon, possibly using margin loans. And we will be scratching are heads wondering what has happened. Given the USA and MVM are bleeding losses big time its hard for a2m to get ahead in the short term.

Remember, shorters borrow shares for shorting for 3 month periods and can strike at any time. Werd was correct the other day when saying come shareholders go short and long on the stock, as the window of opportunity presents itself.

I think the only way shorters will leave A2M alone in the short term is if A2m makes a value adding aquisition using that pile of cash.

A2m management and board would know this but they MUST make the right aquisition. No mistakes, that would be a complete disaster.

GLTASTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.48
Change
-0.110(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $4.684B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.59 $6.64 $6.41 $25.96M 4.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 103592 $6.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.48 48180 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.