A2M 0.87% $6.85 the a2 milk company limited

Media Updates, page-1401

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Thanks for the link @Neversaydie. Gosh Jayne is certainly looking confidant about the future of the company, I half expect her to be wearing a party hat and blowing a whistle during these interviews as she is so happy about what A2M has achieved and where its going. It tells spades about the company and managements confidence in its future growth that they are retaining COH and are going to increase their marketing spend to supercharge that growth in their primary growth markets of China and the USA.

To everyone who is worried about new entrants in the A2 IF space she made it abundantly clear that the biggest Gorilla in the infant formula space Nestle has had their A2 product out for over a year now and cant gain traction in the market place. Think about it for a minute, the biggest player in the business has a crack at it with all their resources at their disposal and cant make a dent in the market let alone curtail our growth then what chance does any other competitor have in stemming our growth ?

Great to see a interviewer ask all the questions investors would like answers to. He asked about share buybacks and dividends and Jayne basically has confirmed they are not even on the agenda for many years to come while the company is growing at such a high rate. She is basically saying why take pay out a dividend in the low single digits when we can give you what looks like another 100% on the current share price in a few years from now.

The curse is whatever shares you part with now are likely to be double what you sold them for in a few years. First world problems I know but you have to be happy that if you sell out now you are going to know just how the shareholders who sold out 2 years ago feel like at today's price.

I dont think I have seen any CEO of a Australian company in recent times  be so positive on their compay's future outlook and growth prospects as Jayne Hrdlicka has been. Go A2, the future looks bright !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.85
Change
-0.060(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $4.952B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.91 $6.93 $6.81 $7.337M 1.070M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4252 $6.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.86 10763 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.