A2M 1.05% $5.65 the a2 milk company limited

Media Updates, page-14071

1. 1,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    So zero reason for a sell sentiment.. only reason would be if short and losing big as given the company is actually doing well...

I remain critical of the of the company as left me a big bag holder. They have been slow to recover, poorly handled outside attacks, remained silent and never counter insto trash sentiment..

Despite that, I ain't gona put a Sell sentiment becausee I know this has been subjected to insto bs for most part that has hammered the price.. The Stock watchers allow the nonsense of course. Some don't believe it but its obvious happens. This stock should be far more than what it is now especially after the last report in value but yea manipulation. I don't need to add to the bs by adding a nonsense sell sentiment as already enough trash on this. It would be like shooting oneself in the foot really if hold and put that. Especially when no reason to put it.

It has been seen to that due to the bs around this stock, there are a number of posters who are nothing but trolls and put a sell sentiment just to annoy people.. seems like you could possibly fall into that category at times.. again what reason should have a sell after the good news..
    Does leads to question, are you trying to sabotage this stock.
    Last edited by Investbest92: 20/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.65
Change
-0.060(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $4.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.69 $5.72 $5.62 $8.206M 1.451M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59 $5.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.67 3039 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.