A2M 0.16% $6.24 the a2 milk company limited

My opinion differs. No confusion. Gold is good.Those on the...

1. 515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    My opinion differs.
    No confusion. Gold is good.

Those on the outside can now get in.
    Those just hanging on to Platinum can afford to move down but stay with the brand. Those comfortable with the top shelf can stay on the top shelf.

The outsiders have something to aim for. It's psychology—an angle that all the elite brands use.
    This will deliver growth here and overseas, and I'm excited about the potential.

For example, maybe they won't send Platimum to Vietnam, but why wouldn't they send Gold?
    I think Australia has a bigger market for Gold than Platinum.

This increases market share, and that's what fuels our SP.
    Elite China aims for the top, and that's Platinum, but there is enormous room for Gold and Platinum in the satellite cities.

Psychology. The 718 Cayman or Boxster is Porsche's entry-level sports car. It's a two-door, two-seater, rear mid-engined coupe, but it's still a Porsche.

Model 3 Tesla is an entry-level Tesla.
    Gucci has entry-level options.
    Tiffany has entry.
    There are several entry-level Rolexes, including the Oyster Perpetual, Datejust, Explorer, and Air-King. If you're holding a modern Rolex, most movements still sweep like the ultra-premium do.

Yes, Hermes has cheaper options in the same store.
    The Garden Party 30 Bag is Hermes' entry-level bag. It costs $6,560, but it's perfect for the beach, the gym, or a picnic—it's an everyday tote.

The top shelf at Hermes is a Sac Bijou Birkin Bag at USD 2 million.
    It's absolutely ridiculous. My point is that, in the end, they all still have the same logo on the swing tag, entry, or premium.

Brand loyalty is key.
    All the elite brands have entry levels to introduce the fringe and ambitious to premium luxury purchases.

Back to my main point.
    I'm quietly hoping this takes off here, at home, but if it hits in the emerging satellite cities of Southeast Asia and the selected channels a2m intends, we're golden.
    Last edited by talk-less: 07/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.