A2M 1.35% $5.99 the a2 milk company limited

Media Updates, page-182

1. 1,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    Prosperity

I've always defended your right to an opinion regardless of what I think of your views.Often, I find your posts amusing, sometimes thought provoking, and when you write poems, well, it's at least different

You are a bit of a transvestite with your views, never really know what u think as it changes with each post
    I do find myself agreeable with a few of your thoughts, disagree with a few
    I do agree that the short accumulation is growing and certainly has been the smarter trade since she sold. ( I do think you have to get past that as it was a board mistake, in my view what she did what what she intended to do.)

I am a bit concerned about the lack of transparency in guidance vs results.
    We're on track for what they expected, not fully understanding what they expect. In saying that, I'd be shocked if the numbers were bad, just not entirely sure what a home run looks like without clearer guidance.

Markets go up, markets go down. Corrections are generally healthy for the market, not so healthy for our cardiovascular system or our anxiety.In either case, people will still buy milk regardless of market trajectory.

So mate, we're all down from the highs, everyone is concerned whether they express it or not.
    in my view, and it may wait for the agm, for us to retest old highs we have to
    1- issue a very positive update on q1. Logic tells me that will happen as she will be under tremendous pressure before the meeting starts.
    2 we need some new data points or something the market doesn't know
    I still believe that's a buy back telling the market they believe their shares are undervalued. in lieu of that, a Font update with real numbers and a real plan would be good. That announcement took us into the 13s. it can again.
    China online sales from 11/11 and clarity about Jan 1 would also help.
    Those are my thoughts.
    Oh, one other. Consider taking a position...bull, bear and stick with it for 5 trading days.Just a thought
    H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.99
Change
0.080(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $4.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.92 $6.00 $5.92 $5.887M 984.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 11978 $5.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.00 30149 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.98
  Change
0.080 ( 1.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.93 $6.00 $5.93 2721094
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.