A2M 0.87% $6.85 the a2 milk company limited

Media Updates, page-188

1. 1,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 634
    The past week has pretty much sucked serotonin out of investors.

Moving onto this week, with some micro-focus, I'd highly appreciate if someone can report factual numbers on sales of its formulas in China. We all talk about subdued sales, but the video on Reddit was an absolute smoking evidence of brand popularity. The product has been consistently out of stock on China's e-commerce sites. It is also possible that singles day in China might have attributed to this phenomenon.

Stocks will suffer in the broader market weak sentiment and A2M is no exception, but as past evidence has shown and experts in the field have suggested that yet again they'd be recommending their clients equities with no debt on their balance-sheets. What this means is for independent investment advisors to maintain their fiduciary role towards clients, they'll have to provide names of such companies and their organic growth appetite. The bounce on stock like A2M might also be the quickest. Investors and traders saw this with good quality stocks in 2012 and 2013 and let me share this - A2M meets all those qualities for a perfect and quick bounce. The dip and bounce will be rather hard to perfectly time - so staying in while it bounces will be an easy and sensible thing to do.

For technical people. The discount factor which has put the percentage of Equity Risk Premium in valuation modelling higher is also negated by drop in Market Risk by almost the same ratio or slightly under. The WACC discount used by most analyst are already at 10%, so the valuation model is still intact. Not much to look at here.

I'm not being sanguine with A2M, I'm quite confident in it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.85
Change
-0.060(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $4.952B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.83 $6.87 $6.78 $8.532M 1.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2151 $6.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.85 27162 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.