A2M 1.67% $6.48 the a2 milk company limited

Media Updates, page-208

1. 1,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 634
    A day of some relief. Market has slowly begun buying high quality regular cash generating asset like A2M. Might be too early to conclude that, but I'll take that for now.

For a second, I thought that A2M might close above 5% today, but selling came and some gains were given away. Trend would matter more than daily fluctuations. I saw BUB's announcement and there is not an single clue about gross margins improvement there. I've been sharing concerns about this for sometime now. It also had green before giving some of it away. I keep going on about "gross margin risk" there but I know that some investors here are playing in all companies in infant formula space - possibly as diversification strategy, which has to be seriously rethought. Just my view. 12.72% is unsustainable and capital raise maybe needed late next year to continue operations without profit for BUB.

I'm going to be brutal with voting this year. I do hope that board gets the message and other folks of other companies as well. CEO selling isn't cool before two years in the journey. Hope no public companies in Australia go through what we went through and that be lesson learned for the board.
    Last edited by sandy68: 29/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.48
Change
-0.110(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $4.684B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.59 $6.64 $6.41 $25.96M 4.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 103592 $6.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.48 48180 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.