A2M 1.96% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

Media Updates, page-2427

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Well unless someone recorded the conversation we cant be 100% sure. I and my wife are pretty sure she just came out with the news after the big shamozzle of her first sale it was to cover tax obligations and yes she was giving 12mths notice that she intended to sell the next lot of her vesting shares in FULL. Then she came out and said she was going to build up her shareholding in A2M after that time.

Anyway you look at it, a partial sale is better than her selling the entirety of her newly vested shares and like you said the SP appreciation would of helped. She would never of signed on if she expected anything other than a significantly higher SP today than when she joined the company as she would not of achieved the KPI triggers to claim her performance based shares moving forward.

She is not stupid and did not join us because she just loves and uses the product. Unless she was certain all those performance based reward KPI will continue to be hit for many more years to come we would never known she was approached for the CEO position and she would of just told Geoff B. thanks but the figures are not compelling and I am better off where I am. She ran through all the books and saw the growth to come and what she could bring to the table to not only facilitate that growth but also what it could do to her net worth and remuneration for the remainder of her working life.

I am sure the legendary Warren Buffet did not sit there day trading his company's share portfolio on share price gyrations. He does not even have a computer in his office to check them even if he wanted to. I followed his mindset with my investment with A2M and stayed the course through thick and thin not because I am in love with the stock but because I believe it offered and still does a high level of capital growth with negligible/acceptable risk downside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.130(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.63 $6.77 $6.63 $10.00M 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2420 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 37726 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.